Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Fall Colours
Papertake weekly Challenge: Just one (big suitcase!)
Sukkersøtt: Pynt med blomster og perler
The shabby tea room: Old meets new, the ballerina on the back has been in my house for many years now!, the Magnoliastamps are new
Charisma cardz: Inspired by a song: My song here is : On the road again!
Magnolia Down under, DT call
This is a birthdaycard for a lady who loves music, travelling, ballet... and she is a busy woman. So then I had to combine a lot of things that shows a bit of her life. I have used Magnoliastamps, Qk dies, different flowers and pearls.
10 kommentarer:
Flott kort; herlig mønsterark. Gøy med alle dies'ene du bruker :-)
How very cute! Love the combination of things you used here. That music note paper is wonderful, and I really like the signpost you made and the floral pick. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.
Wow you packed a lot into one card! Well done, and I love that musical background paper. Thanks for playing with us in the Tea Room!
Et herlig kort!!! Nydelig fargelegging og flotte detaljer. Det er så lekkert med de perlene og blomstene ;)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött!
Klem fra Wenche :0)
Very cute! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 09/12 for our Halloween challenge. Hugs!!
Å så nydelig kort! Herlige papirer du har brukt og så søtt motiv :-)
Takk for at du deltar hos sukkersøtt!
Klem fra Marianne
For et kjempe nydelig kort, supert dekorert!!
;0)Gry-Beate
This is gorgeous, the paper is brilliant and I love the song. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x
Your card is gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining us at MSL!
xxx
Vivi
Beautiful card!!!
Legg inn en kommentar