Orange is the colour together with white for this month. I love these challenges every month, it is exciting to create a layout in this way. It was no sketch to follow this time.... so this is how my layout turnet out. I have done the background with birds using stensil and crackle paint. I have used feathers, dies and laces. The Norwegian text dies is from Scrapmagasinet, she has words in Norwegian. The meaning of the two words is a hug from the heart.
http://whitewith1.blogspot.no/2015/02/february-challenge-time.html
9 kommentarer:
Lekker lo med ett nydelig motiv :-) Flink du Hege :-) Ønsker deg en flott søndags kveld
This looks so beautiful.. sure is a hug from the heart.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month too..
Your page looks lovely, I especially love the birds! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1.
En nydelig LO av dine barnebarn Hege! Mange fine detaljer:-)
Ha en fin tirsdag!
Klem Laila.
adoreable thanks for joining in the monthly WW1 challenge
Sooo pretty! Thank you for playing along at White with 1!
Love it!! Thanks for playing along with WW1
love the birds and the background! thanks so much for playing along with WW1 this month.
Love how you've used the orange.
Legg inn en kommentar