My take on the sketch on Let's Scrap 1-7-15.
http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2015/01/sketch-1-7-15.html
Here is the sketch
And here is my take on the sketch, I have chosen the one to the left. And made a layout that I hope you will feel as a winterlayout!! The picture of my grandchild was taken yesterday. It has come a lot of snow here the last days, and we love it!
http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2015/01/sketch-1-7-15.html
Here is the sketch
And here is my take on the sketch, I have chosen the one to the left. And made a layout that I hope you will feel as a winterlayout!! The picture of my grandchild was taken yesterday. It has come a lot of snow here the last days, and we love it!

4 kommentarer:
Awww, what an adorable little one ! Love the background work. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap !
Oh wow....stunning layout! You are so lucky to see and play in the snow. In Africa we don't get snow, only blistering hot days!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
What a gorgeous layout!! I love your background!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!
This is so cool! Love what was done with splatters!
Thanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!
Legg inn en kommentar