Love the sketch this week ,
http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2014/12/sketch-challenge-12-31-14.html
I have chosen the skettch on the left side.
http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2014/12/sketch-challenge-12-31-14.html
I have chosen the skettch on the left side.
My little granddaughter celebrated her three years day on December 27th, just a few days ago,
Brukt gamle basic grey ark, nytt skilt fra Prima, dies fra Scrapmagasinet, tekster du er unik, glede og lykke. Blader er fra Scrapping cottage. Sommerfuglene er stemplet og klippet ut, fra Prima.

11 kommentarer:
Så vacker layout ! och vilken vacker sessa ! Kul att du deltar i Let's Scrap veckans sketch. Lycka till i utlottningen av priset.
Your layout is just gorgeous!!! I love the picture that is trimmed out and popped up! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!
hi Hege
what a lovely layout and photo.
and beautiful how you made the sketch.
i hope you are alright and the best wishes for a happy - healthy and creative 2015.
hugs from Anneke
Such a lovely piece of work Hege!
THanks for playing at Let's Scrap!
Cute layout! Love the fussy leaves!!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
En nydelig LO av søte Solveig!
Tenk, hun er tre år allerede:-)
Godt nytt scrappe år Hege!
KLem Laila.
So adorable ! Love all the details :) I'm glad you could play along with us this week at Let's Scrap! !!
En nydelig LO!
Godt Nytt År Hege:)
Klem, Heidi:)
Beautiful work.. love all the goodies you have on the page to look at! Of course the pic steals the show. Thanks for playing with us this week at Let's Scrap Sketches!!
Hugs,
Cathy
Owner
Ah Hege this is a beautiful layout for a precious little girl. Happy birthday to her. Love your take on the sketch and the layout is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches :D
What a stunning layout! I love the colours and thanks for playing at Lets Scrap!
Legg inn en kommentar