-
Sketch 10-15-14
http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2014/10/weekly-sketch-10-15-14.html
Here is the sketch,
- and here is how my card turned out
I have used some old papers, a new norwegian text die, I have stamped on cernit and coloured with copics. I will send this card to a friend who I am thinking a lot of these days.
Sketch 10-15-14
http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2014/10/weekly-sketch-10-15-14.html
Here is the sketch,
- and here is how my card turned out
I have used some old papers, a new norwegian text die, I have stamped on cernit and coloured with copics. I will send this card to a friend who I am thinking a lot of these days.

10 kommentarer:
Og min engelsk er vel som vanlig fantastisk elendig.... Men moro for andre da! Ønsker dere en fin uke som er innom og kommenterer!!
What a beautiful card and thanks so much for playing!
Such a lovely card! so much detail...what a lucky friend! Thanks for playing along this week at Let's Scrap Sketches!
Supersött kort ! Fint med så många detaljer och stämpeln som du färglagt är ju så fin. och din engelska är perfekt tycker jag.
Tack för att du skapar med oss på Let's Scrap!
Mvh,
Susanna
Let's Scrap DT
Et lekkert kort Hege!!
Kjekt med gamle ark også:-)
Motivet flott fargelagt..ikke sett det før tror jeg..me like! Fint med punch detaljene og blondene i bakgrunnen.
Ha en fin fin onsdag!
KLem Laila.
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us over Let's Scrap!
I think that this is a beautiful card. I love the old shoe houses. Lovely colours and I am sure that the recipient will be delighted to receive it. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
Eeps! I adore this card!! The stamping you've done is outstanding and your layers are absolutely gorgeous. The colors here are really beautiful as well and I'm totally smitten with all the butterflies. Really glad you played along at Let's Scrap! :D
Så flott og morsomt kort Hege, nydelig.
Klem Sissel
Love how busy it looks! Gorgeous work and Thanks playing at Let's Scrap!
Legg inn en kommentar