mandag 6. oktober 2014

Let's scrap, weekly challenge, 10-1-14

http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.no/2014/10/weekly-sketch-10-1-14.html



7 kommentarer:

Val-Belle sa...

Very sweet layout and I love the paper pieced bit... cute photos and I love the bright colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap :D

Scarlett sa...

What an adorable page!! I love that monster, it's totally cute as are your little monsters. ;) All the vivid colors here and little bits are so playful and really create a delightful page to look at. Super to have you playing along at Let's Scrap. :D

Sissel sa...

Så tøft og en herlig bunt med barn.
Klem Sissel

Unknown sa...

I just love this layout!!! That monster is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap for our sketch challenge!!

Carol Burger sa...

Cute layout!! Love aall your bright colours and paper piercing!!
Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

Michelle Looi sa...

Such a cute layout and I love how the big monster fits in! Gorgeous layers!
Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!

My Little World sa...

Super cute layout. Great choise of papers and those pictures are priceless! Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Susanna
Member of the Let's Scrap DT