This is gorgeous, the background layering looks so pretty. What a sensational job you have done. Thanks so much for joining us at WW1- I hope to see you back again soon!
a gorgeous splash of purple goodness babe. super cute baby photo to match. Tack for joining the WW1 challenge this month.
I love your Pippi Longstocking Quote , I lived in Sweden in the 90's and worked as an Au Pair, truly a wonderful book. I named my child Astrid after the Author, and to keep a little Scandinavia with me . ♥
Har scrappet siden 2000 . Liker mange forskjellige "stiler". Hvis jeg scrapper bare etter egne ideer, gjør jeg akkurat som jeg vil! Det er morsomt å delta på utfordringer, men av og til vil jeg utfordre meg selv til å tenke ut LO'en selv, da bare med utgangspunkt i bildet. I det hele tatt er bildet/bildene det viktigste i LO'en for meg. Vil helst fortelle en historie, og hvis det kan gjøres morsomt, liker jeg veldig godt å gjøre det litt humoristisk.
11 kommentarer:
Adorable, thank you for playing along at WW1
Nyyydelig LO av ditt siste barnebarn Hege!! Vakkert både bilde og pynt!
Ønsker deg og dine en fin høstdag:-)
KLem Laila.
Oh your page is lovely. So soft, and pretty and delicate. Just gorgeous. I hope you'll join us at WW1 again next month. :)
Love the laying in background. Thanks for playing along with ww1
Så nydelig Hege, både baby og Lo.
Kjempefint og gjennomtenkt i pynten.
Klem Sissel
This is so gorgeous! Love the stork! Thanks so much for joining in with the White with One challenge thie month too!
This is beautiful! I love all the details, so lovely! Thanks for joining us at WW1.
This is gorgeous, the background layering looks so pretty. What a sensational job you have done. Thanks so much for joining us at WW1- I hope to see you back again soon!
a gorgeous splash of purple goodness babe. super cute baby photo to match.
Tack for joining the WW1 challenge this month.
I love your Pippi Longstocking Quote ,
I lived in Sweden in the 90's and worked as an Au Pair, truly a wonderful book. I named my child Astrid after the Author, and to keep a little Scandinavia with me . ♥
What a lovely soft layout just love it
THanks for playing along withus at WW!
Such a precious photo and layout! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!
Legg inn en kommentar